TomTom GO 300 GPS Navigation System
The TomTom GO 300 is a stand alone all-in one navigation system using
GPS technology. Just plug it in, switch it on & GO! The TomTom GO 300 offers
door-to-door planning of your journey with most European countires coverd. You
can download additional maps and updates online via a PC and SD card or through
your mobile phone.
| || |
TomTom GO 300 - Features
The smartest portable car navigator
- View route:
review and test the calculated route before you actually start driving
plug in, switch on & GO
- Clear, accurate turn-by-turn voice instructions
- Compact, portable design; easy to take from car to car
- Dynamic status bar: improve readability by customizing status
- Tip feature: discover everything GO has to offer through useful onscreen
- Extensive guided tour: pick up the features even quicker and get
the maximum out of your TomTom GO
- Integrated GPS antenna
more than 30 languages in over 50 voices
- User interface: now including
- Postcode navigation for simple and accurate selection of
your destination (UK & NL only)
- A choice of routes: quickest, shortest
or avoiding toll roads and congestion charge areas
- Itinerary planning:
plan your trip by defining multiple waypoints and destinations
of points of interest available
- Compass mode available: displays compass
on screen to have even more orientation while driving
- Car speed linked
volume: volume of voice instructions will increase/decrease depending on speed
- Anti-glare screen; always an optimal view, even in direct sunlight
- Improved on/off button: prevents the device to turn off by accident
- Ready for TomTom PLUS services (real time information
on traffic congestions, weather conditions and extra downloads such as detailed
city maps, additional voices, points of interest and much more)
- USB 1.1
TomTom GO 300 - Technical specifications
- 200 Mhz ARM920T
- 32 MB RAM
- SD Card for map storage
- 320 x 240
x 4096 colours 3.5” TFT screen
- Internal Li-Ion battery
x 3.6" x 2.3", 11 oz.
- 12 channel ‘All-in-View’ integrated GPS
- Internal antenna and support for (not in package) active external
TomTom GO 300 Pack
TomTom GO 300 Pack normally includes:
- TomTom GO.
- SD card, containing map data.
- Carry case, for
storing TomTom GO when it's not in your vehicle.
- Screen cloth, to
make sure your TomTom GO's screen is always in crystal clear condition.
CD, containing PC connection software and a manual.
- Cigarette lighter
cable, with 12-24V cigarette lighter adapter which can also be used in trucks.
This is the normal way of providing power to TomTom GO when it's in your vehicle.
2.0 data cable for connecting TomTom GO to a Windows PC.
poster, showing how to assemble the cradle, how to fix it to your windscreen and
how to insert TomTom GO.
- Quick start guide.
- Product code card.
You can use it to register your unit online at www.tomtom.com
GO accessory leaflet, showing which extras you can buy for your TomTom GO.
- Component parts of a suction-mount cradle, for attaching to your windscreen.
© 2000-2016 A Mahmoud, London, UK
us via enquiry form